Who is it for?
The Certified Real Estate Team Specialist certification is designed to improve team development, individual leadership skills, and financial performance. The courses provide the tools, strategies, and knowledge that are required of today’s real estate professionals who are either considering or currently operating in a team environment. It is for team leaders, team members, those looking to start a team, and those who simply want to sharpen their management skills.
What You Gain
• Better team management skills
• The C-RETS certification counts towards the CRB designation
How to Earn It
- Complete the two-day course Understanding & Leveraging Teams
- Complete any two of the one-day elective courses:
Online versions of the courses are in development and will be available in Q1- 2017. Team Collaboration Tech Tools will remain a classroom offering only.
No exam is required for this certification
Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- REBI will send an application after confirming that the 3-course requirement for certification has been fulfilled. Once received, submit the application with non-refundable $159 one-time credentialing fee. There are no recurring annual dues or membership.
- One-time credentialing fee
For more information, visit the REBI website.