- The median household income for Pacific homebuyers in 2009 was $78,400.
- 57 percent of buyers in Pacific were first-time home buyers.
- 82 percent of buyers in Pacific purchased their home through an agent.
- 86 percent of recent buyers in the region purchased an existing home.
- 76 percent of buyers in Pacific purchased a single-family home.
- For more information, detailed interactive maps, and downloadable PowerPoint presentations on home buyers by region, go here: http://realtors.org/research/research/home_buyers_sellers_maps
Profile of Home Buyers in the Pacific Region
Search Economists' Outlook