- The median household income for homebuyers in the Mountain Region was $65,200.
- 46 percent of buyers were first-time home buyers.
- 83 percent of buyers in the region purchased their home through an agent.
- 85 percent of recent buyers in the region purchased an existing home.
- 82 percent of buyers in the Mountain Region purchased a single-family home.
- For more information, detailed interactive maps, and downloadable PPT presentations on home buyers by region, go here: http://realtors.org/research/research/home_buyers_sellers_maps
Profile of Home Buyers in the Mountain Region
Search Economists' Outlook