- Data from the latest Member Profile reports the typical REALTOR® had 8 transaction sides in 2010. Eighteen percent of members had more than 21 transaction sides in 2010, while 8 percent of members had no transactions in 2010.
- In 2008 and 2009, the typical member saw a decline to 7 transaction sides.
- Members had a high of 13 transaction sides in 2002 when data collection on transaction sides first began.
- A transaction side is defined as either working as the buying agent or the selling agent; if the agent worked as both the buyer’s agent and the seller’s agent it would count as two transaction sides.
- For more information on the Member Profile, click here.
Number of Transaction Sides or Commercial Deals for REALTORS®, 2002-2010
Search Economists' Outlook