The Inman 100 report annually recognizes the most influential people in the real estate industry. This year, several of those named to the 2011 list are involved in association management:
- Mark Allen, CEO, Minneapolis Association of REALTORS and 10k Marketing. Also the 2012 AE Committee Vice Chair.
- Bob Bemis, CEO, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service and MLS Domains Association
- Russ Bergeron, CEO, Midwest Real Estate Date LLC
- Art Carter, CEO, California Regional Multiple Listing Service Inc.
- Dave Charron, CEO and President, Metropolitan Regional Information Systems Inc.
- Merri Jo Cowen, CEO, My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, and Chairperson of Council of Multiple Listing Services
- Bob Hale, President and CEO, Houston Association of REALTORS
- Rebecca Jensen, CEO and chair, UtahRealEstate.com MLS
Additionally, several NAR staff were recognized:
- CEO Dale Stinton
- 2011 President Ron Phipps
- Jerry Giovaniello, Chief Lobbyist and Senior Vice President of Government Affairs
- Chief Economist Lawrence Yun
- Mark Lesswing, Chief Technology Officer
- Todd Carpenter, Director of Digital Engagement
Read the full article on Inman.com