Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®
- A Tallahassee BOR Member from each chapter will be appointed to the BOD by other members of that chapter to serve as an Ex-Officio member of the Tallahassee BOR Board of Directors.
- This appointment follows Tallahassee BOR nominating and election rules.
Long Island Board of REALTORS® (LIBOR)
- Each chapter president is automatically a member of LIBOR’s Board of Directors in addition to one additional chapter officer who is elected to serve as a representative on LIBOR’s board.
- Chapters have an annual election, held per LIBOR’s nominating and election rules.
- Chapters are not legal entities (and some have committees, some do not)
New York State Commercial Association of REALTORS® (NYSCAR)
- Chapters are governed by Association bylaws and have individual bylaws and membership fees, in addition to NYSCAR’s dues and assessments.
- Each local chapter submits an annual report to NYSCAR by 12/1 annually listing elected officers and directors with a roster of all chapter members.
- The elected President, or their designee, of a NYSCAR approved Chapter serves on NYSCAR’s Board of Governors (interesting to note, this is in addition to the Presidents of the NYS CCIM Chapter and Upstate NY Chapter of SIOR) as long as they are REALTOR® members or Institute Affiliate Supporting Members.
- NYSCAR Board of Governors approves all formations of local chapters (upon written request/review).