This kit of materials was prepared by the National Association's Member Experience team to assist boards and associations in administering and enforcing the Designated REALTOR® Dues Formula.
Questions concerning the Designated REALTOR® Dues Formula or the Enforcement Kit can be directed to NAR’s Member Experience team at 1-800-874-6500 (extension 8399) or NARPolicyQuestions@realtors.org.
The kit materials include:
- Model Transmittal Letter — which can be sent with a Designated REALTOR®'s dues billing to clarify the dues formula (2 pages)
- Copy of Article VI - Privileges and Obligations, Section 12 — Certification by REALTOR®, NAR Model Bylaws (1 page)
- Copy of Article X - Dues and Assessments, Section 2 — Dues, NAR Model Bylaws (1 page)
- Certification Form for Designated REALTORS® — to identify licensees affiliated with the DR's office(s) (2 pages)
- Sample Dues Delinquency Letter — 1 page
- Limited Function Referral Office (LFRO) Certification Form — 1 page
- Reprints of two articles by former NAR General Counsel and EVP William D. North explaining the dues formula, its history and rationale:
- Article Explaining the Value of Membership