Beginning 2018, NAR will cease annually publishing model bylaws.
NAR has created a monthly series called Good Sense Governance to provide local and state associations resources to help them implement bylaws, policies, and procedures tailored to the association’s needs.
Changes in Model Bylaws for Local Boards were formerly approved annually by NAR leadership.
Read below to view key changes in Model Bylaws from year to year.
- 2016: no changes from 2015
- 2015: no changes from 2014
- 2013: no changes from 2012
- 2011: no changes from 2010
- 2008: no changes from 2007
Questions about the NAR Model Bylaws may be referred to the Member Policy Department at 312-329-8399.