NAR on YouTube
- National Association of REALTORS® — the primary YouTube channel for staying connected to NAR.
- REALTOR® Action Center — the latest news and updates from NAR's political action and government affairs teams at the REALTOR® Action Center.
- REALTOR® Magazine — the home of REALTOR® Magazine on YouTube.
- NAR Information Services — videos from the Library and Archives of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- NAR Meetings — the official channel for major meetings held by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- HouseLogic.com on YouTube — HouseLogic.com is a free source of information and tools from the National Association of REALTORS® that can help you make smart and timely decisions about your home.
Videos on nar.realtor
Through a song writing process, NAR Leadership Summit attendees learned to establish trust through collaboration. The crowdsourced song was written in collaboration with Song Division, an accomplished group of rock musicians who use interactive songwriting to help organizations come together behind key messages.
While REALTORS® are among the ALS Foundation’s biggest supporters, many don’t realize that the former Boston College baseball captain who launched the #icebucketchallenge is the son of a Beverly, Mass., REALTOR®. Nancy Frates. Her son Pete was diagnosed with ALS in 2012, and she said in a recent interview that “he set his mind on doing this” the day of his diagnosis, March 13, 2012.
August 18, 2014: In the fifth video in The Voice for Real Estate news series, NAR Director of Broadcasting Stephen Gasque looks at changes to the HUD-1 and Good Faith Estimate forms, FICO changes that could help borrowers, antitrust risks, and why this summer is a good time to remind Congress of mortgage cancellation relief.