Webinar recording from Jan. 22, 2020
Presenter: Nick Krautter
Investing in real estate can offer several advantages over other types of investments, including potentially higher returns, stability, inflation hedging, and diversification. This webinar covers the following:
- The benefits of investing for REALTORS® and special tax treatment
- How to finance your personal investment
- The differences between residential and commercial properties and loans
- Learning the metrics used to compare properties
- Strategies in creating passive income and positive cash flow
- Understanding depreciation
- Using your REALTOR® skills to get better deals
- Additional requirements for brokers when acting as principals regarding disclosure and agency
Nick Krautter is the author of "The Golden Handoff: How to Buy and Sell a Real Estate Agent’s Business" and a top REALTOR® since 2006 in the Portland, Oregon, market.
Nick is an avid golfer, writer, reader, talker, and still gets up early, excited about what each day holds.