Webinar recording from May 21, 2020
Presenter: Maria Hudler
- Improving an Entrepeneur's Financial Health Presentation (PPTX: 9.4 MB)
- Money Beliefs Presentation from Tennessee Association of REALTORS® (PDF: 3.3 MB)
- Expense Exercise (DOC: 596 KB)
Having an inconsistent income can lead to stress and anxiety resulting in emotional decision making. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to make a plan for your money that is informed by behavioral economic principles so that financial stability is achieved or maintained. Shift your thinking from scarcity to abundance through identifying financial roadblocks and ways to overcome them.
Mariah Hudler, LCSW, MBA, is a financial therapist in California who works with individuals, couples, and entrepreneurs to improve their financial health. As a therapist, she blends mental health with financial planning to provide a niche but vital therapeutic service area. As a speaker, she speaks on money mindset, focusing on your relationship to money and how to move along the continuum of scarcity to abundance.
Webinar presenter Mariah Hudler recommends the following as useful additional resources for members looking to delve deeper into this subject:
- Book: Profit First by Michael Michalowicz (podcast available: Entrepreneurship Elevated)
- Book: You Need a Budget by Jesse Mecham (paid app also available)
- Book: Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck