Webinar recording from August 5, 2020.
Presenter: Tim Vohar.
- Download accompanying slides (PDF: 1.65 MB)
What does it take to have personalized, convenient, and reliable financial service? It all starts with building a trusted relationship.
Hear from Tim Vohar, Director of Education and Training of BHHSTowne, who covers the importance of having a banking relationship with your financial institution or private banker/lender.
- Banking relationships can bring convenience and assistance with transactions. Through those partnerships, future business can be added to an agent’s referral network.
- Higher level of customer service can result from working with a banker who you're familiar with and understand all of your banking options to best suit your business needs.
- Long-term insight and planning can help create a core group of affinity partners as part of your business and allows you to develop a plan and system that will help everyone involved.
Making your banker or lender part of your plan helps reinforce both, the agent and the lenders business plans, and thus makes a more cohesive unit that the consumer, customers and or clients benefit from the symbiotic relationship of all gears moving in the same direction.
Tim Vohar is a supervising broker for an office of 25 top producing agents in Norfolk, VA as well at the Director or Education & Training for his firm of over 400 agents. Tim has been licensed for over 20 years and currently trains, educates, coaches, and mentors both experienced and newly licensed agents. He develops, writes training material including CE/PL and Broker Management course. His real estate passion is ethics and agent empowerment and development.
- Register for upcoming webinars.
- Visit the Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness for more recordings.