Videos From NAR
Predators: The True Nature of Crimes Against REALTORS®
Hear from victims of predatory crimes, learn how to identify predatory behavior, and what to do to keep yourself safe in the field.
Personal Safety Tips for Real Estate Professionals
- This video highlights safety protocols that all REALTORS® should implement into their daily routine and follow with every client, every day, every time.
Real Estate, Safety, and You
- Learn about the potential safety protocols they may encounter when working with a REALTOR®.
Cyberscams and the Real Estate Professional
- Tips and information to help industry professionals and their clients stay protected.
Implementing Office Safety Measures: Legal Considerations
- Former NAR Associate Counsel Jessica Edgerton presents legal tips and best practices for brokerages when implementing safety programs and policies.
REALTOR® Safety at the Office
- This video suggests steps you can take to stay safe at the office.
REALTOR® Safety With Clients
- This video suggests steps you can take to stay safe with clients.
Social Media and Cyber Safety Strategies
- Watch this REALTOR® Safety video to learn social media and cyber safety strategies.
Staying Safe While Meeting Strangers
- There is always a level of risk to your personal safety when meeting an unknown person. Discover a few simple steps you can take to decrease that risk.
Videos from Local/State Associations
A.R.A. Fight or Flight
- This video, produced by the Arkansas REALTORS® Association, demonstrates how to escape and call for help if you find yourself in a dangerous situation.
A.R.A. Marketing and Social Media Safety
- The Arkansas REALTORS® Association provides tips for protecting yourself in the digital age.
A.R.A. REALTOR® Auto Safety
- The Arkansas REALTORS® Association shares strategies to help you stay safe on the road.
C.A.R. REALTOR® Safety
- This video, produced by the California Association of REALTORS®, provides helpful tips on staying safe when conducting open houses, home showings or meeting new clients. You’ll also hear from a REALTOR® who provides his own personal safety story.
REALTOR® Safety 2015
- Carl Carter, Jr. surviving son of REALTOR® Beverly Carter, encourages REALTORS® and Brokers to create a Safety Program in their office. He also provides six takeaways and life lessons he learned from the tragic murder of his mother. Video by Washington REALTORS®.
REALTOR® Safety Tip Playlist
- Lee Cuellar and Julie Truong, sales associates with Keller Williams Pasadena, CA, produced 30 safety tip videos in observance of the 2019 REALTOR® Safety Month.