Videos From NAR
- This video highlights safety protocols that all REALTORS® should implement into their daily routine and follow with every client, every day, every time.
- Tips and information to help industry professionals and their clients stay protected.
- NAR's Associate Counsel Jessica Edgerton presents legal tips and best practices for brokerages when implementing safety programs and policies.
- This video suggests steps you can take to stay safe at home, in the office, on the road, and with clients.
- This brief video suggests steps you should take before you leave home for a convention, as well as practical tips to help you stay safe while on site.
- This video suggests steps you can take to stay safe at home.
- This video suggests steps you can take to stay safe at the office.
- This video suggests steps you can take to stay safe with clients.
- Watch this REALTOR® Safety video to learn social media and cyber safety strategies.=
- There is always a level of risk to your personal safety when meeting an unknown person. Discover a few simple steps you can take to decrease that risk.
Videos from Local/State Associations
- This video, produced by the Arkansas REALTORS® Association, demonstrates how to escape and call for help if you find yourself in a dangerous situation.
- The Arkansas REALTORS® Association provides tips for protecting yourself in the digital age.
- The Arkansas REALTORS® Association shares strategies to help you stay safe on the road.
- This video, produced by the California Association of REALTORS®, provides helpful tips on staying safe when conducting open houses, home showings or meeting new clients. You’ll also hear from a REALTOR® who provides his own personal safety story.
- Carl Carter, Jr. surviving son of REALTOR® Beverly Carter, encourages REALTORS® and Brokers to create a Safety Program in their office. He also provides six takeaways and life lessons he learned from the tragic murder of his mother. Video by Washington REALTORS®.