REALTORS® and Sustainability 2017
Download (PDF 5.8MB)
In February 2017, NAR surveyed its members pertaining to sustainability issues facing their industry. This report summaries those findings.
- Forty-three percent of respondents report their MLS has green data fields.
- Seventy-one percent said that energy efficiency promotion in listings was very or somewhat valuable.
- Fifty-six percent of respondents find clients are at least somewhat interested in sustainability.
- Twenty-four percent said that tiny homes were available in their market.
- Sixty-one percent of respondents are comfortable answering clients’ questions about home performance.