Member Safety: Residential
Download (PDF: 678 KB)
- The typical respondent meets prospective clients whom they’ve never met before either at their office or in a neutral location 66% of the time.
- 73% have personal safety protocols in place that they follow with every client. This is more likely among females (76%) than among males (67%).
- 40% of residential REALTORS® said that they have participated in a self-defense class.
- 43% of men and 54% of women carry a self-defense weapon or tool.
- Among those who participated in a REALTOR® safety course, 75% said they feel more prepared for unknown situations after taking a REALTOR® Safety course.