Member Safety Report
Download (PDF: 790 KB)
- 23% of REALTORS® experienced a situation that made them fear for their personal safety or safety of their personal information.
- 31% of REALTORS felt unsafe during an open house.
- 5% of REALTORS® said they had been a victim of a crime while working as a real estate professional.
- 38% of REALTORS have participated in a self-defense class
- 49% of members choose to carry self-defense weapons.
- 46% of men and 50% of women carry a self-defense weapon or tool.
- 58% of members use a smartphone safety app to track whereabouts and alert colleagues in case of an emergency.
Reports from Past Years: