For Associations: DocuSign's Go Digital Program
DocuSign offers eSignature services that enable you to remotely send and sign contracts and agreements with your clients. With the flexibility of DocuSign eSignature, you can send and sign documents on just about any device, anywhere, at any time.
DocuSign 101: Live on Tuesdays
Attend a live session with DocuSign for REALTORS® product experts who will answer your questions with live demonstrations, giving you exactly what you need to make DocuSign for REALTORS® work for you. In this 30 minute session, you’ll learn how to:
- Electronically sign and return any document
- Send a document out for signature
- Create, use and manage templates
Sessions fill quickly. Register today.
Who: DocuSign is the National Association of REALTORS® official and exclusive provider of electronic signature services under NAR REALTOR Benefits®. DocuSign services are easy-to-use and accessible at any time, from any desktop or mobile device.
What: Solutions available at member-only pricing include the Real Estate Starter eSignature plan for individuals, DocuSign for REALTORS® eSignature for individuals and offices up to 5 users, and DocuSign for Brokers for offices of 6+ users.
How: DocuSign offers a variety of exclusive options for NAR members.
For individuals looking to try DocuSign:
- To sign-up for Real Estate Starter or DocuSign for REALTORS® prepaid annual and month-to-month plans at the NAR member discount, go to the member-dedicated page at docusign.com/nar.
For Individuals or offices up to 5 users:
- To sign-up for DocuSign for REALTORS® prepaid annual and month-to-month plans at the NAR member discount, go to the member-dedicated page at docusign.com/nar. Members with offices up to 5 users may take advantage of this plan and price per user. Need an option for more users? See instructions below.
Need assistance? Representatives are available to assist 24/7 through the “chat” feature in the bottom right-hand corner, accessible through the site.
Not ready to commit to the full service? Try a free trial.
For offices of 6+ users:
- Volume pricing is available for offices with 6 or more users. Contact the DocuSign Sales Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 877-720-2040. Be certain to have your Member ID available.
Exclusive Member Plans & Pricing
DocuSign Has Solutions for Every Stage of Your Career
Whether you're just getting started in real estate, or a top producer, DocuSign has a solution for you, all available at member-only pricing. Review plan options and pick the one that matches your needs today. Not sure what plan will work best for you? Try a free trial.
Exclusive Pricing on Real Estate Starter
NAR members receive exclusive pricing on DocuSign’s eSignature services, including the Real Estate Starter plan. For single users, and great for agents new to the industry, this plan features:
- 5 document sends/ month - Send documents to others for signature. One “envelope” send can include any number of recipients and any number of documents. Your clients and customers sign for free.
- Gather document fields - Collect name, date, signature, initial, company, title, and email from your signer, or add text and checkboxes to allow your signer to fill in information themselves.
- Work on the go - Download the free Android or iOS app to create, send, and sign documents anywhere.
NAR members pay $96 for a prepaid annual plan. Prefer to pay month-to-month? NAR members pay $13/month for monthly plans.
Either way, NAR members save $24/year on either plan than nonmembers for the Real Estate Starter plan.
For additional information visit DocuSign.com.
Exclusive Plan and Pricing for NAR Members
NAR members can sign up for DocuSign for REALTORS® and save $60 over nonmembers. The prepaid annual plan is $240/user/year (nonmembers pay $300/user/year). You also have the option to purchase a month-to-month plan at $35/user/month, saving $5/user/month.
In both the annual plan and monthly plan options, members receive unlimited signing/envelopes and REALTOR®-logo branding.
Exclusive REALTOR®-logo Branded eSignature
The DocuSign console, eSignature, and email communications feature the REALTOR® brand which allows you to continue to promote your membership status while using DocuSign.
DocuSign for Brokers
Created for offices and teams of 6 or more, this version provides the ability to define and optimize the way transactions are managed across your business while powering agents with true mobility to get work done on the go.
NAR members receive special pricing for this plan. To discuss options and pricing, contact the DocuSign Sales Team by email email@example.com or phone 877-720-2040 (note: phone this number if your office or team needs a solution for 6+ users only). Have your Member ID handy.
DocuSign Is Efficiency: Case Studies
Real estate agents' and brokers' have been able to impress clients, improve productivity, and bolster security, all while saving money with DocuSign. Read all about it here.
NAR & DocuSign
NAR & DocuSign: a partnership that leads the way in defining the digital future of real estate.
For over 20 years, NAR has supported efforts to legalize eSignature broadly and in particular for the real estate industry and our members. Through our legislative efforts that led to the eSign Act of 2000 and adoption of FHA policy allowing for electronic signature, NAR’s goal was and continues to be to constantly and consistently find ways to help members facilitate and accelerate transactions.
With our foresight, we stood behind that effort by investing in DocuSign and partnered with them through the REALTOR Benefits® at a time when they were the first that had successfully established itself as a market leader in the real estate segment and as we were assisting in revolutionizing the eSignature industry. DocuSign is one of the leaders defining its digital future. DocuSign empowers agents to do more with their businesses by getting transactions done quicker, easier and on their own terms.
NAR remains dedicated to driving change for efficiency in the industry and supports legislation that would pave the way for remote notarizations nationally and make it easier to complete transactions entirely digitally and securely.
Program availability and eligibility requirements may vary by partner program. See partner websites for details, terms and conditions.
* Source: IntelliCap, 2015. DocuSign eSignature enterprise customers realized an average of $36 of incremental value per transaction, with a range from $5 to $100 per document depending on use case.