For Associations: DocuSign's Go Digital Program
DocuSign offers eSignature services that enable you to remotely send and sign contracts and agreements with your clients. With the flexibility of DocuSign eSignature, you can send and sign documents on just about any device, anywhere, at any time.
3 Month Free Trial
Available again through NAR’s Right Tools, Right Now Initiative!
Take a test drive of DocuSign’s Business Pro edition full feature plan at no charge for three months – two months longer than the traditional free trial. The plan includes all the features you need to complete transactions remotely. Plus, DocuSign’s resources will help you learn how to use their eSignature services most effectively and gain immediate value.*
Get up and running fast with DocuSign eSignature:
- Watch this video tutorial on how to get started.
- Join the weekly DocuSign 101 webinar with live Q&A.
DocuSign eSignature saves an average of $36 per agreement and 82% of documents are completed within one day**, just one of the many reasons to use eSignature. Need more? Read this informative blog post: Five Tips to Help Real Estate Professionals Compete in the Digital World.
Who: DocuSign is the National Association of REALTORS® official and exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program. DocuSign services are easy-to-use and accessible at any time, from any desktop or mobile device.
What: Solutions available at member-only pricing include the Real Estate Starter eSignature plan for individuals, DocuSign for REALTORS® eSignature for individuals and offices up to 5 users, and DocuSign for Brokers for offices of 6+ users.
How: DocuSign offers a variety of exclusive options for NAR members.
For individuals looking to try DocuSign:
- To sign-up for Real Estate Starter or DocuSign for REALTORS® prepaid annual and month-to-month plans at the NAR member discount, go to the member-dedicated page at docusign.com/nar. Not ready to commit to the full service? Try a 30-day free trial.
Individuals or offices up to 5 users:
- To sign-up for Real Estate Starter or DocuSign for REALTORS® prepaid annual and month-to-month plans at the NAR member discount, go to the member-dedicated page at docusign.com/nar.
Need assistance? Representatives are available to assist 24/7 through the “chat” feature in the bottom right-hand corner, accessible through the site.
For offices of 6+ users:
- Contact the DocuSign Sales Team by email email@example.com or phone 877-720-2040. Be certain to have your NRDS ID available.
Exclusive Member Plans & Pricing
DocuSign Has Solutions for Every Stage of Your Career
Whether you're just getting started in real estate, or a top producer, DocuSign has a solution for you, all available at member-only pricing. Review plan options and pick the one that matches your needs today. Not sure what plan will work best for you? Try a 30-day free trial.
Exclusive Pricing on Real Estate Starter
NAR members receive exclusive pricing on DocuSign’s eSignature services, including the Real Estate Starter plan. For single users, and great for agents new to the industry, this plan features:
- 5 document sends/ month - Send documents to others for signature. One “envelope” send can include any number of recipients and any number of documents. Your clients and customers sign for free.
- Gather document fields - Collect name, date, signature, initial, company, title, and email from your signer, or add text and checkboxes to allow your signer to fill in information themselves.
- Work on the go - Download the free Android or iOS app to create, send, and sign documents anywhere.
NAR members pay $96 for a prepaid annual plan. Prefer to pay month-to-month? NAR members pay $13/month for monthly plans.
Either way, NAR members save $24/year on either plan than nonmembers for the Real Estate Starter plan.
For additional information visit DocuSign.com.
Exclusive Plan and Pricing for NAR Members
NAR members can sign up for DocuSign for REALTORS® and save $60 over non-members. The prepaid annual plan is $240/year (nonmembers pay $300/year). You also have the option to purchase a month-to-month plan at $35/month, saving $5/month or $60/year.
In both the annual plan and monthly plan options, members receive unlimited signing/envelopes and REALTOR®-logo branding.
Exclusive REALTOR®-logo Branded eSignature
The DocuSign console, eSignature, and email communications feature the REALTOR® brand which allows you to continue to promote your membership status while using DocuSign.
DocuSign for Brokers
Created for offices and teams of 6 or more, this version provides the ability to define and optimize the way transactions are managed across your business while powering agents with true mobility to get work done on the go.
NAR members receive special pricing for this plan. To discuss options and pricing, contact the DocuSign Sales Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 877-720-2040 (note: phone this number if your office or team needs a solution for 6+ users only). Have your NRDS ID handy.
DocuSign Is Efficiency: Case Studies
Real estate agents' and brokers' have been able to impress clients, improve productivity, and bolster security, all while saving money with DocuSign. Read all about it here.
Learn more about DocuSign, the security and legality of eSignatures, and other information.
Program availability and eligibility requirements may vary by partner program. See partner websites for details, terms and conditions.
* Sign up by January 31, 2021 to redeem this offer. Valid for single user only, maximum of 100 envelope sends per trial.
** Source: IntelliCap, 2015. DocuSign eSignature enterprise customers realized an average of $36 of incremental value per transaction, with a range from $5 to $100 per document depending on use case.