NAR Is Providing 2 Months of TeleHealth Access to Members
In response to the current health crisis, NAR is funding 2-months of access to Members TeleHealth at no cost to our members, via the Right Tools, Right Now program.
Members TeleHealth provides access to a network of more than 2,300 board-certified physicians, who can address non-emergency medical issues via smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Coverage Today. Your enrollment gives you and your family access to 2-months of funded coverage from your association. You must sign up by April 15.
- Coverage Ongoing. NAR anticipates that members will find this service beneficial and has negotiated significantly discounted pricing for those who wish to continue with this plan at the end of the 2-month period. To further assist members, the standard enrollment fee has also been waived.
Stay home. Stay safe. Members TeleHealth helps you do that.
How to Access: Enrollment in the NAR-funded benefit is limited*, so we ask that you check first with your insurance provider, even if it’s Medicare, as you may already have access to telemedicine.
Sign-up by April 15th. Have your NRDS ID number handy. If you do not know your NRDS number, you may look it up here.
Coronavirus and Members TeleHealth
Please note: wait times may be longer than normal due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Telemedicine doctors cannot currently order tests for COVID-19.
Symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19) are mild to severe fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you feel sick, stay home. Limit your exposure, and decrease the chance of spreading illness to others. Board-certified physicians are available to you via phone, app, web chat, or email. They will assess your condition and help determine the necessary next steps.
More About Members Telehealth
Members TeleHealth provides NAR members with 24/7/365 access to MDLIVE**, a network of over 2,300 U.S. state licensed and board-certified physicians who are specially trained to provide non-emergency medical treatment through smartphone, tablet app, or computer.
Benefits and Highlights
MDLIVE physicians can write and refill prescriptions, where appropriate.***
Common issues treated include allergies, asthma, flu, fever, virus, acne, headaches, rashes, joint aches, urinary tract infections, nausea, vomiting, infections, pink eye, sore throat, and more.
Remember: If you’re sick, stay home. Members Telehealth helps you do that. Limit your exposure, and decrease the chance of spreading illness to others
Pricing and Subscription Information
- Members TeleHealth is a monthly subscription service
- Family coverage is available
- Sign up by April 15, 2020 to take advantage of the 2-month funded benefit from NAR
- Unlimited consultations and no co-pay
- To further assist members at this time, the standard enrollment fee has been temporarily waived
Eligibility and Availability
- Members TeleHealth is available to all active NAR members and REALTOR® Association staff with NRDS IDs, wherever MDLive is available.
- Immediate family members (lawful spouse and/or children) may be added to a member’s plan.
- Members TeleHealth is available in all 50 states, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
About REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace
Members TeleHealth is available through REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace. The Marketplace features a robust selection of health insurance and wellness products available to NAR members, including Major Medical health insurance plans, supplemental health plans, REALTORS® Dental Insurance, REALTOR® Vision Insurance, and more. Shop, quote and enroll in the program of your choice within minutes. Licensed benefits specialists are available to answer questions and help members enroll in plans. Consultative services are complimentary.
Have your 9-digit NRDS number handy. If you do not know your NRDS number, you may look it up here.
Smart And Simple Insurance Development (SASid) is the administrator and developer of REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace. SASid is the long-term and trusted partner responsible for creating and managing NAR’s health insurance and wellness products, including the private Members Health Insurance Exchange, the Members Medicare Exchange, REALTORS® Dental Insurance, REALTORS® Vision Insurance, REALTORS® Core Health, Flexible Term Health Plans, Accident Deductible Protection, Pet Health Insurance, and more.
SASid has been a leader and innovator in developing and marketing insurance on the web since 1999, developing technologies and online insurance products for top insurance carriers and nationwide distribution networks. SASid is located in Janesville, Wisconsin.
Members TeleHealth Case Study
Discover how REALTORS® like you have used this fast-growing healthcare service.
Download PDF (6.79 MB)
Members TeleHealth is not a major medical policy and therefore does not meet the mandated coverage necessary to avoid penalty under the Affordable Care Act.
* Members must enroll in the program by April 15, 2020, and participation in the 2-month NAR funded benefit is subject to availability based on a pre-established limit on the maximum number of enrollments as determined by NAR in its sole discretion. Enrollment is limited to members who do not currently have a telemedicine plan through their major medical or Medicare coverage. NAR reserves the right to end enrollment in the program at any time for any reason, including once the pre-approved enrollment limit has been reached.
** MDLIVE does not replace your primary care physician. MDLIVE physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
*** MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.