To be eligible to win a prize in a National Association of Realtors® ("Sponsor") Real Estate Today Consumer Survey Sweepstakes, please follow these rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter, complete the survey form (including your name, email address, and phone number) and submit it electronically using the link provided in connection with the survey form. You may also enter without completing the survey by mailing your name, email address, and complete mailing address and phone number to the address provided below before the deadline. To be eligible, the entry must be received by March 18th, 11:59 p.m. EDT,, 2022. Completion of the survey is optional. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins on February 4th, 2022, and all entries must be received by March 18th, 11.59pm. EDT 2022. Contact information will be used only for purposes of notifying the winner.
2. On or about April 15th 2022, winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. There will be one random drawing and three (3) prizes will be awarded. Three (1) winners will receive a $100.00 Visa gift card. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. Sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parent and their subsidiaries, affiliates, brokers, distributors, retailers, promotion, and production agencies are not eligible. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
4. Sponsor not responsible for printing errors, late, lost, stolen, or misdirected mail or entries. No transfer or assignments of prizes allowed, except by Sponsor for reason of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or mail. Winners may, at Sponsor's sole discretion, be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, which must be returned within fifteen (15) days of prize notification attempt, or prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, and hometown for purpose of advertising, promotion, and publicity without further compensation or permission (except where prohibited by law). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
5. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters concerning the sweepstakes. If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. To learn the names of the winners send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, Research Division, 2021 Consumer Sweepstakes Winners, 430 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.