New Member Orientation Materials
The 2017 New Member Orientation Video is available for streaming now here and on YouTube. The Orientation Toolkits will mail the week of February 20.
2017 Orientation Toolkit
The Toolkit includes helpful resources and tools to help Associations welcome new members into the REALTOR® family. Those materials are also provided here for your convenience.
We encourage you to emphasize how each member plays an important role in the industry as you introduce them to the many benefits they receive from their local, state, and national REALTOR® associations.
- The new 2017 Orientation Video highlighting key NAR benefits, with an introduction by Bill Brown (24 minutes). This video can also be viewed on YouTube. Also included are other videos to play during orientation.
- REALTOR® Pins — Each Association receives a quantity of residential (and commercial, if applicable) REALTOR® pins to provide to new members. Order additional pins at 847-991-4010 or visit NewMemberPins.realtor.
- Suggested Orientation Timeline — View the suggested timeline for a full-day or half-day orientation (PDF: 408 KB)
- All associations must provide for 2.5 hours of existing and new member Code of Ethics Training.
- Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) — Find helpful information specifically for new members on how they can leverage this powerful database.
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union — Share the top ten reasons to join the Credit Union, which offers personal and business banking services for NAR members.
- REALTOR® Party New Member Orientation