New Member Orientation Materials
The 2016 Orientation Toolkits mailed the week of Feb. 8 to all State and Local Association Executives.
2016 Orientation Toolkit
The Toolkit includes helpful resources and tools to help Associations welcome new members into the REALTOR® family. Those materials are also provided here for your convenience.
We encourage you to emphasize how each member plays an important role in the industry as you introduce them to the many benefits they receive from their local, state, and national REALTOR® associations.
- The new 2016 Orientation Video highlighting key NAR benefits, with an introduction by Tom Salomone (23 minutes). This video can also be viewed at YouTube. Also included are other videos to play during orientation.
- REALTOR® Pins — Each Association receives a quantity of residential (and commercial, if applicable) REALTOR® pins to provide to new members. Order additional pins at 1-888-750-3343 or visit www.NewMemberPins.com.
- Suggested Orientation Timeline — View the suggested timeline for a full-day or half-day orientation (PDF: 1.59 MB)
- All associations must provide for 2.5 hours of existing and new member Code of Ethics training.
- Realtors Property Resource® (RPR®) — Find helpful information specifically for new members on how they can leverage this powerful database.
- REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union — Share the top ten reasons to join the Credit Union, which offers personal and business banking services for NAR members.
- REALTOR® Party New Member Orientation