Maximize your customer outreach by posting on social media during optimal times. Hootsuite, a platform for managing multiple social channels, researched more than 30,000 social posts to determine whether certain days and times tended to get higher engagement than others. Here’s what the study found:
- All-around best time: 10 a.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Facebook: 8 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Instagram: 11 a.m. on Wednesdays
- Twitter: 8 a.m. on Mondays and Thursdays
- LinkedIn: 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Your audience may be different. These times are a starting point, but the ideal time for you to post will depend on when your audience is most active. Find out by using social analytics tools or simply by testing different times of day.
Top Tech Tools for Capturing Leads
The top three tech tools that provide REALTORS® with quality leads are social media (52%), customer relationship management apps (31%), and MLS sites (28%), according to National Association of REALTORS®’ 2021 Real Estate in a Digital Age.