As an employer, your association faces the challenges of an ever-changing employment law landscape and ongoing employee issues. Employment-related claims are consistently among the top 10 insurance claims filed by REALTOR® associations and MLSs every year.
Chubb (the administrator of NAR’s Insurance Program) recognizes these challenges and teamed up with Littler Mendelson, the nation’s premier labor and employment law firm, to create EPL Assist™. EPL Assist™ is a set of risk management resources and tools, including live online and telephone access to expert legal advice. Your coverage under the NAR Insurance Program now includes access to this valuable resource.
EPL Assist™ provides best practices, risk management tools, and advice and counsel on many of the employment law issues you confront. Your EPL Assist™ benefits include:
- Access to the secure EPL Assist™ website (registration required; see below).
- No cost, live hotline and email access to a legal expert at Littler Mendelson, dedicated to Chubb insureds.
- A library of online employment law resources, information and training videos all compiled by Littler Mendelson.
- Employment law updates, and much more.
Registration and Access
To register for EPL Assist™ and gain access to online resources and the free employment law hotline:
- Visit www.EPLAssist.com/user/register.
- Enter your contact information and the name of your association or MLS.
- Enter the policy number MPB G23658240 012.
After registering, you should receive an email from Chubb indicating that your account is pending approval. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this email within a few minutes of registering. Once your account is approved, you will receive another email containing information about how to log in, set your password, and other details. Once you have access to the EPL Assist™ site, the contact information for the legal hotline is posted near the bottom of the homepage.
Download an informational flyer to learn more about this valuable set of resources to help you more effectively manage your association’s employment risk.
Download (PDF 217.64 KB)
You may also visit www.chubb.com/us/epl.