The National Association of REALTORS® Don't Risk It Video Awards will honor associations for producing outstanding educational videos on risk management topics for real estate professionals. Every state and local REALTOR® association is eligible to participate in this contest.
Submit your videos using the form below between Wednesday, May 10, 2017, and Friday, October 6, 2017. We'll post all eligible submissions in the NAR YouTube playlist and on this page. A panel of judges comprised of NAR staff will review all entries and select a first, second, and third place winner. Read the official rules here.
See the video submissions so far! Click the icon to see the playlist contents.
Judges will select the winning videos based on the following criteria:
- Content: Educational value for real estate professionals seeking to reduce legal risks.
- Messaging: Clarity and pacing of video.
- Technical Execution: Technical quality, including image, audio, and editing quality.
- Creativity: Originality and how well it captures the audience’s attention.
The winners will be announced at the Legal Seminar Program during the 2017 REALTOR® Conference and Expo in Chicago. Winners will receive a plaque, and the winning videos will be published on www.nar.realtor and the NAR YouTube channel.
2016 Winning Videos
- Washington REALTORS: Broker Alert - Wire Transfer Fraud
- Florida REALTORS®: Legal do's and don'ts on Craigslist
- San Antonio Board of REALTORS®: Disclosures for Death on a Property