Applications/Nominations closed on Friday, September 4, 2020.
This award is granted to a distinguished member of the International REALTOR® community who has helped to promote the REALTOR® organization and brand outside of the United States.
- Be a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Be an International REALTOR® for a minimum of 2 years
- Promote the National Association of REALTORS® and the REALTOR® brand outside the United States. Examples include REALTOR® logo/branding on website, business cards, other marketing materials; helped to bring NAR education/resources to home country/association; active in the Ambassador Association Program; hosted or participated in REALTOR® trade missions, etc.
- Have attended the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in past years
- Volunteer time/resources to NAR and/or home association
- Show commitment to the REALTORS® Code of Ethics
- Encouraged (but not required): Completed an NAR or NAR affiliate designation or certification program.
The winner of the 2020 International REALTOR® of the Year will receive:
- Two FREE tickets to NAR's 2020 Virtual REALTORS® Conference and Expo, where the winner will be recognized during the virtual International Night Out event.
- An engraved award.
- Recognition in NAR Global marketing channels as applicable.