Who is it for?
The Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification is for REALTORS® who specialize in buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in resort, recreational, and/or vacation destinations.
What You Gain
- Differentiate yourself on nar.realtor and realtor.com®
- Receive monthly e-newsletters
- Participate in quarterly webinars on investment, second-home, and vacation property issues
- Gain the right to use RSPS logos and marketing materials
- Be eligible to join the private RSPS Facebook group for networking
- Access to
- Referral form
- RSPS customizable press release
- Marketing materials
How to Earn It
- Successfully complete the Home Sweet (Second) Home: Vacation, Investment, Luxury Properties course online or in a classroom
- Watch three free one-hour webinars
- For the online Resort and Second-Home Markets course only, pass the exam at the end of the course with an 80% or better score. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the online application