Right Tools, Right Now DiscountAs part of the Right Tools, Right Now program, the online version of the RSPS certification course is 30% off through May 31, 2020.
Who is it for?
The Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification is for REALTORS® who specialize in buying, selling, or management of properties for investment, development, retirement, or second homes in resort, recreational, and/or vacation destinations.
What You Gain
- Differentiate yourself on nar.realtor and realtor.com®
- Receive monthly e-newsletters
- Participate in quarterly webinars on investment, second-home, and vacation property issues
- Gain the right to use RSPS logos and marketing materials
- Be eligible to join the private RSPS Facebook group for networking
- Access to
- Referral form
- RSPS customizable press release
- Marketing materials
How to Earn It
For U.S. REALTORS®
- Successfully complete the Resort & Second-Home Specialist (RSPS) certification course online or in a classroom
- For the online Resort and Second-Home Markets course only, pass the exam at the end of the course with an 80% or better score. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Complete the online application
For International REALTORS®
- Complete the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification (RSPS) 1-Day course online or in the classroom.
- Membership in good standing in a cooperating association outside the U.S. which is party to a Bilateral Cooperation Agreement with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- Pay the one-time application fee of USD $194.50 via our payment portal.
Cost/Maintaining Your RSPS Certification
- Once you've earned the RSPS certification, you will also be an International REALTOR® Member of NAR for the balance of that calendar year.
- Maintaining your NAR International REALTOR® membership with one yearly fee of USD $75 will keep all of your NAR designations and certifications active.
- Please note that if your International REALTOR® membership goes inactive, so will your RSPS certification.
Questions? Email us at NARcredentials@nar.realtor.