Who is it for?
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
- Use of PSA logo and name
- Downloadable PSA Certificate
- Customizable Press Release
- PSA Customizable Marketing Materials
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Facebook private networking group
How to Earn It
For U.S. REALTORS®
- Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA, either online* or in a classroom.
- Complete two, one-hour webinars:
Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Submit an online application.
- One-time application fee of $179
For International REALTORS®
- Membership in good standing in a cooperating association outside the U.S. which is party to a Bilateral Cooperation Agreement with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- Pay the one-time application fee of USD $179 via our payment portal.
Cost/Maintaining Your Green Designation
- Once you've earned the PSA designation, you will also be an International REALTOR® Member of NAR for the balance of that calendar year.
- Maintaining your NAR International REALTOR® membership with one yearly fee of USD $75 will keep all of your NAR designations and certifications active.
- Please note that if your International REALTOR® membership goes inactive, so will your PSA designation.
Questions? Email us at NARcredentials@nar.realtor.
*Get a 10% discount off the price of the online course.