Who is it for?
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
- Use of PSA logo and name
- Downloadable PSA Certificate
- Customizable Press Release
- PSA Customizable Marketing Materials
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Facebook private networking group
How to Earn It
- Complete the one-day class, Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA, either online* or in a classroom.
- Complete two, one-hour webinars:
Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Submit an online application.
- One-time application fee of $179
*Get a 10% discount off the price of the online course.
For more information about the certification, visit the PSA website.