Crisis Management and Communications for Associations
(A 2020 Joint AE Institute Virtual Session)
Date: Friday, April 3, 12:00 pm EDT
Crisis situations come in many forms. Whether you are dealing with natural or man-made disasters, or in today’s case, a pandemic health crisis, earning members’ trust by communicating meaningful information is key. Hear from communication experts and your AE peers as they provide examples for how to take your association communication and crisis management plans and use them to build strong association-wide community during this crisis.
- Melynn Sight, nSight Marketing, Inc.,
- Andrea Bushnell, North Carolina REALTORS®,
Audio Conference Information:
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- US Toll free: +1-855-797-9485
- US Toll: +1-415-655-0002
- Show toll-free dialing restrictions
- Access code: 923 466 392