Atlanta is one of the country’s hottest centers of art, culture and music—and NAR members have a chance to drink it all in during the C5 + CCIM Global Summit, Sept. 28–30. Why else should you attend the summit?
Don't miss David Robinson at C5 + CCIM Global Summit!
- Join discussions on the hottest topics in commercial real estate—from AI applications and adaptive reuse to financing and the future of the industry.
- Network and discover new business opportunities with other commercial real estate professionals, economic development officials, lenders and proptech founders.
- Hear from keynote speaker David Robinson, who parlayed a stellar basketball career—including numerous NBA honors and two Olympic gold medals—into a standout investment business. A graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy with a major in mathematics, Robinson is a co-founder of Vero Capital (formerly Admiral Capital Group), a real estate and private equity investment management firm.
- Try out the latest proptech solutions delivering business intelligence and streamlined workflows for commercial real estate professionals.
- Find out what makes “the ATL” shine! Visit cutting-edge developments like Ponce City Market, stroll along the Beltline or take in some of the attractions that are steps away from the venue, such as the iconic World of Coca-Cola, the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, and the Georgia Aquarium. Plus, indulge in delicious southern cuisine at nearby restaurants and soak up the vibrant energy of Centennial Olympic Park.