The “Commercial Investment Real Estate Podcast” is the monthly audio companion to CCIM Institute’s quarterly magazine, Commercial Investment Real Estate. Binge on recent episodes.
- Roxana Isaiu, director of environmental, social, governance, and real estate at GRESB, details how environmental, social, and corporate governance initiatives differ in Europe and North America.
- Michael Beckerman, CEO of CREtech, discusses how the staggering effects of the coronavirus may accelerate adoption of new technologies.
- K.C. Conway, chief economist at CCIM Institute, discusses how commercial practitioners can weather the pandemic and how to future-proof new investments.
- Spencer Levy, CBRE’s chairman of Americas Research, examines the impact of rent control measures.
- Stacy Scopano, chief technology officer at Skender, discusses the growing market for prefab construction.
- Darrel Fullbright, AIA, LEED GA, design director at Gensler, discusses 5G, smart homes, and autonomous vehicles.