We have listed below some resources from the U.S. Census Bureau to help you participate in the 2020 census survey, and an article from the George Washington University highlighting the distribution of federal funds based on the data coming from the census.
- Why Does The Census Bureau Ask Each Survey Question (The U.S. Census Bureau)
- How Census Bureau Data Can Help Older Americans Afford Housing (The U.S. Census Bureau)
- Uses of Census Bureau Data in Federal Funds Distribution (The U.S. Census Bureau)
- Counting for Dollars 2020: The Role of the Decennial Census in the Geographic Distribution of Federal Funds (The George Washington University, Nov. 18, 2019)
- Census Language Guide (The U.S. Census Bureau)
For additional information about the 2020 Census, please visit 2020census.gov.