By Erica Christoffer, Contributing Editor, REALTOR® Magazine
Looking for some quick home staging ideas that don't cost a lot? Here are five inexpensive “Hip Tipz” from stager Charlene Storozuk that will help you show off a home with painting techniques and found objects.
1. Paint bedroom furniture antique white and the walls a darker tint. Add crystal hardware such as a chandelier or light fixtures for added elegance to create a French-inspired bedroom.
2. Frame a favorite tea towel for display in the kitchen.
3. Make the rooms off the hallway appear larger by painting them a lighter shade than the hallway.
4. Vintage door panels make an interesting headboard when painted.
5. Make a sloped ceiling appear taller by installing a shelf underneath at height of lowest point of slope.