Manage Your Association
New Overviews Available for NAR Legal Programs
Read and share these informative program overviews, written specifically for AEs.
- Legal Action Program: An overview on what the Legal Action Program is, who may apply for assistance, how and when requests may be made, along with additional information. Download an overview of the Legal Action Program pdf 155.92 kb
- NAR Insurance Program: An overview of the NAR Insurance Program, eligibility for the program, the excess insurance program, information on when and how to file a claim, along with additional resources. Download an overview of the NAR Insurance Program pdf 164.23 kb
Apply to Support Smart Growth in Community Efforts
Apply for a smart growth grant to ensure that REALTOR® voices are heard on growth and development issues.
You can apply to support Smart Growth for the 21st Century virtual or in-person training, forums, visioning sessions, research, planning and zoning changes, and more.
Resources for Managing Your Association
This collection of toolkits was created to help with an array of management functions to keep your association running smoothly. Access the toolkits mentioned in the video:
The Answer Book
The Answer Book is designed to be the first place that REALTOR® association executives and leadership turn to for their primary REALTOR® association management needs, and it is the primary reference for the REALTOR® Association Management Self-Study Course, and the REALTOR® association Certified Executive (RCE) examination.
New Member Orientation
Online Orientation materials for 2020 are now available!
AE MVP Program
NAR's Member Value Plus program features exclusive monthly MVP offers for Association Executives. AEs can earn rewards for themselves or their association, and in some months, AEs will be able to earn a reward that each member of their association can redeem.
RARE Database Now Updated!
The REALTOR® Association Resource Exchange (RARE) database, recently updated with an improved user interface, is a platform for REALTOR® Association Executives to share and request documents and resources, including sample job descriptions, strategic plans, mission statements, policies, and other documents.
Questions regarding RARE may be directed to Andrew Scoulas.
Law & Policy Resources
- Find association policy resources at www.nar.realtor/policies.
- Access information and the compliance tool of NAR's Core Standards for State and Local Associations.
- Download information on the NAR Insurance Program.
- Legal Action Program: Read an overview on what the Legal Action Program is, who may apply for assistance, how and when requests may be made, along with additional information.
- NAR's Legal team publishes weekly Legal Case Summaries related to real estate transactions, brokers, licensees, commissions, MLS, arbitration, and more.
- The Association Policy Violation Resolution Procedure explains what happens if an association fails to comply with any NAR-mandated policy.