Manage Your Association
Legal Resources for AEs
New Overviews Available for NAR Legal Programs
Read and share these informative program overviews, written specifically for AEs.
- Legal Action Program: An overview on what the Legal Action Program is, who may apply for assistance, how and when requests may be made, along with additional information.
- NAR Insurance Program: An overview of the NAR Insurance Program, eligibility for the program, the excess insurance program, information on when and how to file a claim, along with additional resources.
Association Management Toolkits
This collection of toolkits was created to help with an array of management functions to keep your association running smoothly. Access the toolkits mentioned in the video:
The Answer Book
The Answer Book is designed to be the first place that REALTOR® association executives and leadership turn to for their primary REALTOR® association management needs, and it is the primary reference for the REALTOR® Association Management Self-Study Course, and the REALTOR® association Certified Executive (RCE) examination.
Chief Staff Evaluation Resources
Access guidelines and sample forms, for evaluating your chief staff executive’s performance.
Succession Planning Resources
These resources can help association staff in their succession planning, whether it is a planned or unplanned departure.
REALTOR® Association Resource Exchange (RARE)
The REALTOR® Association Resource Exchange (RARE) database, recently updated with an improved user interface, is a platform for REALTOR® Association Executives to share and request documents and resources, including sample job descriptions, strategic plans, mission statements, policies, and other documents.
Questions regarding RARE may be directed to Andrew Scoulas.
Law & Policy Resources
- Find association policy resources at www.nar.realtor/policies.
- Access information and the compliance tool of NAR's Core Standards for State and Local Associations.
- Download information on the NAR Insurance Program.
- Legal Action Program: Read an overview on what the Legal Action Program is, who may apply for assistance, how and when requests may be made, along with additional information.
- NAR's Legal team publishes weekly Legal Case Summaries related to real estate transactions, brokers, licensees, commissions, MLS, arbitration, and more.
- The Association Policy Violation Resolution Procedure explains what happens if an association fails to comply with any NAR-mandated policy.
AE MVP Program
NAR's Member Value Plus program features exclusive monthly MVP offers for Association Executives. AEs can earn rewards for themselves or their association, and in some months, AEs will be able to earn a reward that each member of their association can redeem.