These materials were prepared by the National Association's Member Policy Department to assist boards and associations in administering and enforcing the Designated REALTOR® Dues Formula.
The materials include:
- Model Transmittal Letter which can be sent with a Designated REALTOR®'s dues billing to clarify the dues formula.
- Copy of Article VI, Section 12, Certification by REALTOR®, Model Board Bylaws
- Copy of Article X, Dues and Assessments, Model Board Bylaws
- Certification Form for Designated REALTORS® to identify licensees affiliated with the DR's office(s)
- Sample Dues Delinquency Letter
- Limited Function Referral Office (LFRO) Certification Form
- Reprint of an article by former NAR General Counsel and EVP William D. North explaining the dues formula, its history and rationale