Association and Large Broker Relationships
An AEC work group solicited AEs and large brokerages around the country for input on how they develop and maintain healthy relationships with one another. This curated resource encompasses more than 150 responses.
If you would like to give your input on any of the topics, please send your comments to Courtney Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Creating a Productive and Harmonious Relationship
- Meaningful and Beneficial Education Delivered to Large Brokers and Agents
- Involvement in Association Committees and Events
- Involvement in RPAC Fundraising and Legislative Issues
- Use of Statistical Information Provided by Association to Large Brokers
- Bridging the Communication Gap Between Associations, Large Brokers and Their Agents