Resources useful to associations for handling ethics complaints and arbitration requests. These resources were developed primarily for association Professional Standards Administrators and for REALTORS® serving on PS tribunals.
- Changes to Options for Publishing Names of Code of Ethics Violators
- Information and resources on the recently expanded options available to associations for publishing the names of Code of Ethics violators.
- Areas of the Code of Ethics & Arbitration Manual Requiring Board/Association Action (DOCX: 60 KB)
- Resource to assist associations when considering and adopting optional provisions on pages i, ii, and iii of the Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual.
- Ethics Enforcement Toolkit Sample Forms and Letters
- A guide to the ethics complaint process.
- Time Frames and Best Practices for Processing Ethics Complaints and Arbitration Requests (DOC: 58 KB)
- This document outlines timeframes and best practices for PS administrators when processing ethics and arbitration issues.