This page is a collection of key ethics and arbitration forms used to initiate an ethics complaint or arbitration request.
Note: Local associations may require use of forms other than the NAR model forms provided below. Please check the local association website or contact the association for specific information.
View the entire list of NAR sample ethics and arbitration forms.
- Form #E1 — Ethics Complaint
- Form #E-6 — Notice of Right to Challenge Tribunal Members
- Form #E-9 — Outline of Procedure for Ethics Hearing
- Form #E-9a — Outline of Procedure for Ethics Hearing with Complaint and Counter-Complaint
- Form #E-13 — Request for Appeal
- Form #E-22 — Appeal of Grievance Committee Dismissal of Ethics Complaint
- Form #A-1 — Request and Agreement to Arbitrate
- Form #A-2 — Request and Agreement to Arbitrate (Nonmember)
- Form #A-8 — Challenge to Qualifications by Parties to Arbitration Proceeding
- Form #A-10 — Outline of Procedure for Arbitration Hearing
- Form #A-10a — Outline of Procedure for Arbitration Hearing Involving a Request and a Counter-Request
- Form #A-13 — Request for Procedural Review
- Form #A-20 — Appeal of Grievance Committee Dismissal or Classification of Arbitration Request