NAR’s Social Media Ambassadors Program provides key REALTOR® advocates with content, developments, and success stories they can personalize to share on their personal social media pages.
Social media is an essential communications platform that requires users to be interactive to be most effective. Increasingly REALTORS® have embraced social media, and become adept at using it for their work and/or personal life. By providing ongoing opportunities for ambassadors to share content NAR can tap into this existing, active peer-to-peer network and extend our outreach to more of the REALTOR® community as well as consumers.
This program is designed to:
- Facilitate building and leveraging the social media following of NAR volunteer leaders
- Encourage NAR leaders to take an active role in customizing and amplifying social content
- Build awareness of REALTORS® as trusted experts on the national, state and local levels
- Increase member awareness and education of key NAR programs, services, and events
This program is powered by Hootsuite's Amplify platform. Ambassadors have the option of downloading the app to your phone or tablets and/or signing up using the desktop app. They can be used interchangeably once you have connected them to your personal social media profiles — specifically Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Instagram accounts — whichever you feel comfortable using. You'll need to authorize the use of your selected profiles with their passwords.
- Hootsuite Amplify: Training for Advocates
- Getting Started with Hootsuite Amplify video
- How to Share Content with Hootsuite Amplify Mobile
- Using Amplify for Desktop
To join the program, please contact Spencer High.