REALTORS® Insurance Place
A roster of health and wellness insurance plans and products.
Member Benefit: NAR’s REALTORS® Insurance Place is an exclusive insurance shopping site. It provides plans for you and your family, including exclusive health, dental, and vision insurance coverage, plus life insurance, telemedicine and a variety of wellness solutions – all with benefits for NAR members. Here you will find plans for all stages of life, and even an offering that extends to your pets.
Within REALTORS® Insurance Place, NAR members can obtain quotes, compare plans, and purchase directly online. All offers are from top-rated carriers.
Complimentary assistance: Benefit specialists are available to personally help you with your individual insurance needs. They can help you navigate the insurance landscape and identify products and plans that suit the financial considerations and healthcare needs of you and your family.
- A private Major Medical Health Insurance Exchange – offering Qualified Health Plans that meet the mandates of the Affordable Care Act*
- A private Members Medicare Exchange – Medicare-eligible NAR members may use this exchange to explore supplemental Medicare insurance options and access an online resource center containing a variety of educational tools.
- Flexible Term Health Insurance – designed to be an affordable temporary medical policy with a limited coverage period (30 days up to 364 days in a calendar year).
- Members TeleHealth – provides access to licensed physicians through telephone, smartphone app, web chat, or email, and offers a convenient and cost-effective way to get a diagnosis and treatment for non-emergency medical conditions.
- Members Supplemental Health Plans – designed to be combined with major medical health insurance plans to help pay for services and out-of-pocket expenses that your regular insurance may not cover. Plans available include Members Accident Protection and REALTORS® Core Health Insurance.
- REALTORS® Dental Insurance – an exclusive group plan just for NAR members and their families, providing coverage for preventive, basic, and major dental expenses with the dentist of your choice.
- REALTORS® Vision Insurance – two exclusive guarantee-issue group plans are available: a PPO option and a non-PPO option. Both provide great, competitive rates and include annual eye exam benefits and savings on frames, lenses, and contact lenses.
- REALTORS® Group Life Insurance – negotiated group rates on group life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Pet Insurance – these plans help lessen financial worry by providing reimbursement for covered pet healthcare costs.
- Drug Card America – a free discount pharmacy drug card offering savings on select generic and name brand prescription drugs at pharmacies nationwide.
Eligibility & Availability
Eligibility and availability varies by product and state. Within REALTORS® Insurance Place, NAR Members with a valid NRDS ID can view full plan information and obtain a quote. Where applicable, family members may be added to plans.
Terms, conditions, and limitations apply, based on state insurance laws**, individual eligibility, and age requirements.
Originally introduced as REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace, this platform now has a brand-new name to better reflect the ever-growing menu of exclusive insurance products and creative coverage solutions available to you and your family.
REALTORS® Insurance Place is administered by SASid, Inc.
Smart And Simple Insurance Development (SASid) is the administrator and developer of REALTORS® Insurance Place. SASid is the long-term and trusted partner responsible for managing NAR’s insurance and supplemental products, including the Members Health Insurance Exchange, the Members Medicare Exchange, REALTORS® Dental Insurance, REALTORS® Vision Insurance, REALTORS® Group Life Insurance, Members Telehealth, REALTORS® Core Health, Members Accident Protection, Pet Health Insurance, and more.
SASid has been a leader and innovator in developing and marketing insurance on the web since 1999, developing technologies and online insurance products for top insurance carriers and nationwide distribution networks. SASid is located in Janesville, Wisconsin.
Association Health Plans
NAR is currently researching the challenges and opportunities for association health plans. Other health plan options, available through REALTORS® Insurance Place, may help members in today's current environment. Contact REALTORS® Insurance Place for consultative assistance and plan options.
* Qualified Health Plans available through the Members Health Insurance Exchange are currently available in most states. Availability is subject to change. SASid continues working on behalf of members to obtain approval in all states and territories. Members who have questions about coverage options are encouraged to contact SASid directly to learn more about the insurance offerings available to them, including state and federal resources.
** Some states have mandatory requirements that call for variations in the form of the policy affecting the ability of providers to offer coverage in those states. These are based on individual state laws.