Telehealth transforms the healthcare experience through online and on-demand access to a doctor when your family doctor is unavailable. It’s currently one of the biggest trends in digital medicine and is an option that top companies have been employing to assist individuals with cost-saving solutions.
Members TeleHealth provides NAR members with 24/7/365 access to MDLIVE, a network of over 2,300 U.S. state licensed and board-certified physicians and therapists who may be accessed for non-emergency medical issues through telephone, smartphone or tablet app, web chat, or email.
Did you know an average visit to the ER can cost over $1,200 and that over 71% of visits to the ER may be unnecessary? Using MDLIVE* avoids long waits and eliminates the cost associated with potentially unnecessary visits to the ER or Urgent Care.
Benefits & Highlights
- National network available 24/7/365, including holidays
- Service accessible via telephone, smartphone or tablet app, web chat, or email
- All doctors are Board Certified with an average of 15 years of experience
- 2,300+ physicians and therapists from which to choose
- MDLIVE physicians and therapists can write and refill prescriptions, where appropriate**
- MDLIVE has a mobile app to help members in scheduling appointments and maintaining their records
- Average length of time from booking to appointment is approximately 22 minutes
- Common medical issues treated include allergies, asthma, cold, flu, fever, headaches, stress, rashes, diarrhea, joint aches, urinary tract infections, vomiting, infections, nausea, pink eye, sore throat, depression, and more
- Designed to supplement a major medical plan as part of a cost-saving strategy
- Members TeleHealth is available to all active NAR members and REALTOR® Association staff with NRDS IDs, wherever MDLive is available
- MDLIVE is available in all states with the exception of AR, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Immediate family members (lawful spouse and/or children) may be added to a member’s plan if the Family Plan option is selected
- Members TeleHealth is offered as a monthly subscription service with individual and family plans available.
- NAR members receive a group discounted monthly rate, and there is no copay.
- NAR members who have enrolled in the plan via REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace receive unlimited consultations
- Other than the monthly rate and a one-time discounted enrollment fee, there is no additional payment for services received
How to Obtain This Offer
- Online: www.realtorsinsurancemarketplace.com/telehealth/
- By phone: 1-877-267-3752
Please have your NRDS ID number handy. If you do not know your NRDS number, you may look it up here.
About REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace
Members TeleHealth is available through REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace. The Marketplace features a robust selection of health insurance and wellness products available to NAR members, including Major Medical health insurance plans, supplemental health plans, REALTORS® Dental Insurance, REALTOR® Vision Insurance, and more. Shop, quote and enroll in the program of your choice within minutes. Licensed benefits specialists are available to answer questions and help members enroll in plans. Consultative services are complimentary.
Have your 9-digit NRDS number handy. If you do not know your NRDS number, you may look it up here.
Members TeleHealth is not a major medical policy and therefore does not meet the mandated coverage necessary to avoid penalty under the Affordable Care Act.
**MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.