Winter 2017: Evolution or Revolution?
Tax reform in 2017, the continuing evolution of retail, new commercial research reports from NAR, plus community building, commercial tech tools, networking advice and more.
Table of Contents
- The Latest from NAR Commercial - Winter 2017
- Looking Ahead: 2017: A Note From the President
- Advocacy: Tax Reform in 2017
- Finance: Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Market Gets New Rules for Christmas
- Community Development: Enabling a Transformation
- Networking: Maximizing Your ROI at National Meetings
- Industry Trends: Pixels & Mortar: The Continuing Evolution of Retail
- Member Perspective: 10 Commercial Real Estate Technology Companies to Watch in 2017
- Leadership: Your 2017 Commercial Leadership
- RPR® User Spotlight: Deena Zimmerman, Vice President, SVN Chicago Commercial
- Community Development: Strengthening Communities by Funding Imagination
- New Research Resource from NAR: Business Creation Index