What is the Federal Issues Tracker?
The Federal Issues Tracker is an online database, developed by the National Association of REALTORS® Government Affairs Division, which provides user-friendly access to NAR’s positions on legislative and regulatory policy activities affecting all aspects of residential and commercial real estate.
What does it offer?
A tracking mechanism for NAR’s legislative and regulatory policy activities, which includes:
- A search engine for federal legislation tracked by NAR’s legislative policy staff;
- The current status of a bill;
- Weekly regulatory and legislative updates
- The ability to export a legislative chart as an Excel or a PDF file;
- Issue summaries compiled by NAR’s legislative and regulatory policy staff;
- The ability to email or print out an NAR issue summary;
- The ability to download/print/e-mail letters sent by NAR to the U.S. congress, letters sent to regulatory agencies, and congressional testimonies;
- A compiled Weekly Washington Report consisting of legislative and regulatory updates from the NAR legislative and regulatory policy staff.
Who is it for?
The Federal Issues Tracker provides invaluable news and updates to all NAR members, state and local association staff, and consumers.