Mentee Eligibility & Application
Through the NAR Spire Mentorship Program, experienced real estate professionals work one-on-one with mentees. They provide valuable insights into the industry and offer advice, encouragement, and support to help participants identify career paths and opportunities that set them up for success now and into the future.
Mentees will receive exposure to marketing, appraisal, IT, sales, and other disciplines in our industry, while also learning about the wealth-building benefits of property ownership. As part of the mentorship, you will have the chance to explore various career paths and entrepreneurial opportunities through an online platform and be mentored by some of the absolute best in the industry.
To discover which real estate career path is right for you, take the Future in Real Estate assessment!
Benefits of Being a Mentee
- Access to an expert/seasoned real estate professional who can provide guidance.
- Gain an understanding of the real estate industry as it functions in the real world.
- Learn the meaning and application of real estate skills in a variety of environments.
- NAR will provide and offer two monthly training mentoring activities for each mentor and mentee.
- Job shadowing opportunities.
- Discuss training and educational opportunities.
- Network opportunities for professional development.
- Recommend developmental activities.
- Tips to increase communication skills.
- Attend business-related events.
- Receive constructive feedback from industry expert.