Become a Spire 2023 Mentee in 3 Easy Steps!
- Review the mentee expectations and qualifications below.
- Complete the Spire mentee application.
- Find and reach out to a local association or managing broker (if applicable) near you to let them know you applied!
Mentee Expectations and Qualifications
- Dedicate four to eight hours per month with a mentor during the mentorship term (July 1 – October 31, 2023).
- Provide professional and prompt communication regarding mentorship meetings.
- Be an active participant in NAR education sessions.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- License not required.
- Licensed REALTORS® must have less than 2 years of industry experience.
Benefits of Being a Mentee
- Access to a seasoned real estate professional who can provide guidance.
- Explore various career paths and entrepreneurial opportunities in the industry.
- Learn the meaning and application of real estate skills in a variety of environments.