Only instructors approved by CSRE can teach the Expanding Housing Opportunities course.
Requirements for becoming an Expanding Housing Opportunities instructor are outlined below:
- Read and agree to the CSRE Expanding Housing Opportunities Instructor Eligibility and Approval Guidelines.
- Sign and date the CSRE Expanding Housing Opportunities Instructor Eligibility Acknowledgment form.
- Complete the CSRE Expanding Housing Opportunities Instructor Application.
- Email the following to email@example.com.
- Completed Instructor Application
- Signed Instructor Eligibility Acknowledgment form
- Letter of "intent to hire" from an association
CSRE will notify the instructor and association when the instructor is approved, at which point CSRE will add the instructor's contact information to the list of approved instructors.
Contact Andrew Hall at 312-329-8872 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.