Who is it for?
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation is for REALTORS® who want to be able to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
What You Gain
- Access to the online SRES® member database
- Access to the members-only section of the SRES® web site
- Consumer marketing materials
- Quarterly newsletter
- Marketing letters
- Scripts and concepts for contacting clients age 50+
How to Earn It
- Successful completion of the two-day SRES designation course (classroom or online*)
- For the online course only, pass the exam at the end of the course with an 80% or better score. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit
- Member in good standing of NAR or cooperating association
- Member in good standing in the SRES® Council
- Online version of the course*
- Classroom version of the course
- Varies by provider
- SRES® Council annual dues
- First full year is free
- $99 per year thereafter
For more information, visit the SRES® website.
*Course discount available through the REALTOR Benefits® Program.