Right Tools, Right Now DiscountAs part of the Right Tools, Right Now program, the online version of the MRP certification course is 30% off through May 31, 2020.
Who is it for?
The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification is for real estate professionals who want to work with current and former military service members. The MRP certification program educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
What You Gain
- Understanding of the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Ability to provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Ability to identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- The knowledge of the military relocation process you need to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Ability to explain the basics of VA financing
- Access to the members-only marketing tools and resources
- The Military Relocation Professional Certification Core course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation.
How to Earn It
For U.S. REALTORS®
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course either online* or in a classroom setting.
- Complete two one-hour webinars:
- Pass the exam at the end of the core course with an 80% or better score (for the online course only).
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Submit the online application.
- Cost of course
- Varies, depending on format and sponsor
- Application fee
For International REALTORS®
- Membership in good standing in a cooperating association outside the U.S. which is party to a Bilateral Cooperation Agreement with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- One-time application fee of USD $195 via our payment portal.
Cost/Maintaining Your MRP Certification
Once you've earned the MRP certification, you will also be an International REALTOR® Member of NAR for the balance of that calendar year.
Maintaining your NAR International REALTOR® membership with one yearly fee of USD $75 will keep all of your NAR designations and certifications active.
Please note that if your International REALTOR® membership goes inactive, so will your MRP certification.
Questions? Email us at NARcredentials@nar.realtor.
*Course discount available through the REALTOR Benefits® Program.