Who is it for?
The Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®) certification is for REALTORS® who want to hone the skills that will allow them to help buyers and sellers of distressed properties.
What You Gain
A framework for understanding how to
- Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals
- Qualify sellers for short sales
- Develop a short-sale package
- Negotiate with lenders
- Tap into buyer demand
- Safeguard your commission
- Limit risk
- Protect buyers
- Customizable marketing materials and press release
- Periodic free Webinars
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Members-only Ning community
- Differentiation at nar.realtor and REALTOR.com®
- Usage of SFR® logo and name
How to Earn It
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- After your course provider(s) have submitted proof of your successful completion of the courses, an invitation will be sent to you via email to complete an on-line application form.
For more information, visit the SFR® website.