Who is it for?
The Inside Sales Agent certification program teaches REALTORS® the art of cultivating leads and adding qualified customers to the office's sales funnel. The certification provides opportunities to learn and practice the skills and techniques top agents use to turn leads to clients and existing customers into repeat business while helping you build your lucrative career.
What You Gain
- Scripts and dialogues that help you get valuable information from potential clients to build your team’s pipeline
- Customer service strategies and techniques to help generate more referrals and leads
- Guides on how to build professional relationships and tools to strength interpersonal communications
- Tools to help close higher number of sales
- Earn credit toward the Certified Residential Specialist designation
How to Earn It
Complete the following programs, for a total of 4 credit hours:
- Inside Sales Agent Certification Program – online with quiz (4 credit hours)
- Pass the exam at the end of the course with a 70% or better score
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
There is no application form to submit for this certification. Once you have completed all of the necessary course requirements, please email CRSHelp@crs.com so that we can review your education history and process your certification.
- 4-Credit Hour Online course bundle
- $60 for members of the Residential Resource Council (RRC)
- $75 for non-members
- Annual Dues
For more information, visit the Residential Resource Council website.